This was the theme for our 2017 Northside Lectureship from October 6th to 8th. We have five lessons studying this subject:
- A Better Congregation Begins With Me When I Am Truly Converted (Dave Kimmons, South Park Avenue Church of Christ)
- A Better Congregation Begins With Me When I Begin To Love More (Frank Barnes, Bartley Road Church of Christ)
- A Better Congregation Begins With Me When I Am A Worker Rather Than An Idler (Frank Lyons, Church of Christ, Northside)
- A Better Congregation Begins With Me When I Show Greater Unselfishness (Norm Fields, Chruch of Christ, Northside)
- A Better Congregation Begins With Me When My Life Is More Christ-Centered (Joshuah Cantrell, Cusseta Road Church of Christ)
All five of these lesson are being added to the playlist below. Please study them with an open Bible and an open heart! Let us all strive to first make sure that we are part of the Lord’s body and then to be the strongest member of that body that we can possibly be. If you have any comments or questions on anything you hear in these lessons, we would love to hear from you.
Johnny Bombeh Matobo Kamara says
Dear My beloved in Christ, am so glad with the lecture, as I listen to it on my laptop. It is really great a lecture. Am a member of the church of Christ, at Regent Village, Freetown Sierra Leone, West Africa. God blessed you in His vineyard.
From Bro. Johnny
Thank You! We are very happy to be able to make these lessons available online and pray they will encourage greater glory to God.